Here’s one for the budding Robin Hoods… or maybe the Hawkeyes or the Katniss Everdeens? It seems that archery is becoming more and more popular in movies and you can put yourself in their shoes with our Mobile Archery Hire experience. So strap on your quiver and line up your arrow to the target because once you let it fly, you’ll be lost in a whole world of fun!
All our Fun Experts are certified in instructing your guests, not only in using the bows for fun, but also the good use of the equipment - safety is our utmost priority! Once your guests are fully informed, the fun can truly begin as they put their new skills into practice. Archery is available to hire in a number of sized packages based on the number of targets; so dependant on how many guests you've invited, the Fun Experts can better inform you as to what you may require on the day.
Depending on the type of event, we can run the Archery Hire in a number of ways: at a Fun Day we run Have-A-Go sessions for individuals who can play for up to 5 minutes. Two people can shoot at a target at any one time, so we can keep the fun going all through your event. Guests will get 5 practice shots and 5 scoring shots to enable them to test their newly-learned skills.
For School events, we can run an Archery day where groups of up to 30 can be taught the Archery over 45 minute sessions and don’t worry - teacher will get chance to have a go too! We are aware that schools have different requirements so please discuss these with our fun experts at the time of enquiry.
What events are the Archery Hire suitable for?
The Archery Hire is incredibly popular at events and is a steady feature at Weddings and Team Building Events of almost any size - we’re always able to make the Archery Hire work for your event.
- Fun Days
- Promotional Events
- Charity Events
- School Events
- University Events
- Sports Events
- Team Building
Key Features of the Archery Hire:
- At least 2 highly trained fun experts. The Fun Experts have undertaken Archery Leader / Instructor courses under Archery GB
- A variety of games to play
- Children’s and Adult’s recurve bows and training bows included
Right then, Green Arrow - hone your skills on our Archery Hire before you don your hood and become a masked vigilante… or just have a bit of fun. It’s up to you.
Equipment included with Archery Hire:
- Archery Targets - Packages can include 1, 2, 3...all the way up to 6 targets.
- Adult Archery Recurve Bows
- Bow Stands
- Catch Net
- Picket Fencing / Bunting Surround (dependant on ground type)
- Fully Trained Fun Experts
- Equipment Size: 9.0m wide x 25.0m deep x 1.0m high
- Operational Area Required: 9.0m wide x 25.0m deep - if in an open area
- Staff: trained operator provided
- Number Of Users: 3
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: recommended 8 years and over
- Access Requirements: Please note that a width of approximately 0.7m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry. Please note that in the set up of Archery, the equipment needs to be set up in an area where the public is unable to walk behind the equipment. Available to hire for Indoor or Outdoor use.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.
Call the Fun Experts to discuss your event: