Gold Cup Horse Racing Hire
The Gold Cup Horse Racing hire is a hugely popular piece of entertainment for corporate events and it’s energetic and competitive nature make it not only fun to play, but great fun to watch too! It's time to release the inner jockey and feel the wind in your hair as you and your steed race for the finish line!
Allowing up to four people to take part at any one time, the aim is for your horse to cross the winning line first. In order to do this players place one leg on either side of the horse’s body and hold on to the handles either side of its head. At the sound of the horn, players then need to simulate a galloping motion in order to move their marker on the race track.
The harder you go, the faster your horse will pull away. The Gold Cup Horse Racing is fantastic fun, not only for those taking part but for everyone stood watching. The Gold Cup Horse Racing can be hired with a fun expert who will run the game; alternatively you can run this game yourself and try your hand at being John McCririck for the day.
What events are the Gold Cup Horse Racing Hire suitable for?
Once you see this activity in action you will see first-hand the amazing response that this amazing game receives and your event will be remembered for all the right reasons!
- Race Nights
- Evening Functions
- Corporate Events
- Fundraising Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
- Children’s Parties
- University Events
- School Events
- Bar Mitzvahs / Bat Mitzvahs
- Christmas Parties
Key Features of the Gold Cup Horse Racing Hire:
- 4 brightly coloured hobby horses to ride
- Motion sensor activated game
- Can be run by a fun expert or you can do it yourself!
- Great fun to watch as well as take part
Don’t fall at the first hurdle - hire the Gold Cup Horse Racing and you’ll be racing ahead on the final furlong at your event!
Equipment Included with Gold Cup Horse Racing Hire:
- 4 x Player Horse
- 1 x Race Stand with Markers
Also Known As: Donkey Derby, Gold Cup Derby
- Equipment Size: 2.0m wide x 2.0m deep
- Operational Area Required: 3.0m wide x 5.0m deep
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available)
- Staff: trained assistant provided
- Number Of Users: 4
- Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry. The Gold Cup Horse Racing does need to be set up in an inside area. Should you have any questions regarding this then please ask at the time of enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.
Call the Fun Experts to discuss your event: