The Fun Experts are committed to respecting the privacy of customers and users of the The Fun Experts site. Our long term relationship is based on trust and we will do everything in our power to ensure your right to privacy is maintained and protected.
The Fun Experts agrees in relation to personal information not to do an act, or engage in a practice, that would breach a National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
By accessing and using The Fun Expert services, you agree to the use and disclosure of personal information as detailed in this policy.
1) What information do we collect?
The Fun Expert only stores the required personal information to be able to administer and provide the service and support to our customers for the range of services we offer.
The Personal Information that you provided to us during customer registration. This may include:
- Name & Mailing Address
- Contact phone numbers & Email addresses
- All the Asset Data and photographs that you add, amend or change on our system
- Records and content of communication with yourself and The Fun Experts required to provide you with the service
Personal Data is mainly collected:
- by the data you add or amend within your Admin Control Panel
- during the sign up process when becoming a customer of The Fun Experts
- when you communicate with The Fun Experts
2) How we use your information?
To provide and provision our service to you
- To manage those services including support, customer service & billing
- To research, develop and improve the services
- To allow us to verify you and any accounts you hold with us
- To communicate with you in relation to:
- Billing & Payments. E.g. Invoices
- Product updates and changes
- Service & Maintenance updates
- Special Offers
- Customer Service Surveys & Feedback
3) Information we share
We will not share your personal information with any third parties not specifically related to The Fun Experts or required to deliver the service.
Though every effort is made to preserve your privacy, The Fun Experts may need to disclose personal information when required to by law. If it is deemed necessary that such action needs to be taken, The Fun Experts will comply with judicial proceedings should a court order or legal process be served on The Fun Experts.
4) Accessing and Updating your information
You may access and update your personal information at anytime by logging into your customer admin panel. You are responsible for making sure that any personal information held by us is accurate and up to date.
5) Cookies & Other Technologies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Cookies on the The Fun Experts website do not contain personally identifiable information but may be used to improve the user experience like improving loading times and remembering usernames and passwords making it easier and quicker to login and use our services.
The information collected will not identity you but relates to the IP Address from which you accessed the website to identify which country you originate from, type of browser you use, data and time of visit and pages visited and whether you came from a linked website. These are only used for internal statistical analysis and to improve your overall experience of our website.
You always have the option to disable cookies by turning them off in your browser. However, please be aware that you may not be able to access all of the services on our website if you choose this option.
8) Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by e-mailing us at
9) Protection of Personal Information
All information you provide us is stored on our secured servers and where appropriate we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol on our servers and systems.
We do not store any credit card information on our system or servers and all payment transactions will be encrypted prior to transmission via our PCI compliant payment gateway provider.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cant guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sitel; any transmission is at your own risk and dependent on the security of your own personal devices and PC equipment.